Lee Ann was interviewed recently on the Sleep Whisperer podcast. She discusses how sound can be used to improve the quality of your sleep.
About the Interview
In Deepa's interview with Lee Ann, you'll learn answers to these questions:
- The loss of someone very dear is pivotal. It can lead to trauma or provide some direction on our journey forward. How was it for LeeAnn?
- Sound is a deep tool to use in the context of sleep. How did she come to practice sound healing?
- What is so unique about the Lotus Heart Sound Journey LeeAnn created? Does she use a format and formula for how she guides people?
- How might someone use sound to guide themselves back to silence? How can we use our challenges to become the best version of ourselves?
- How can you include and listen to specific tones and words of guidance to soothe the heart and mind into a calm relaxed state to sleep?
Lee Ann also reads a poem from her book "View from the Mountaintop: A Journey into Wholeness". It's always a treat to hear Lee Ann read one of her poems because it uncovers new meaning behind the words.
Deepa is a Yoga therapist for over two decades and a Functional Nutritionist for five. Her focus has been on merging the deep science of the functional world with the deep symbolism of ancient wisdom. Her articles have been shared by Dr Mark Hyman, MD. She also gave the opening speech on Health Hacks at Amazon Web Services & YourStory HeathTech 2019 to heads of healthcare start-ups in India. She is in the YourStory100 Digital Influencers Of 2020.